|Information / Customer Care (Toll Free)||1090, 1091, 1092, or 1093|
|Voice Mail Retrieval||111|
|SMS Bundles / Int’l SMS||767|
|Prepaid Service (Direct Recharge)||120 + Pin|
|Prepaid Service (3rd Party Recharge)||125|
|Account and SMS Balance||122|
|Smart Zoom (Prepaid)||638|
|Smart Zoom (Premium Data)||3282|
|CDMA Call Forwarding (Enable)||*21 + Destination Number|
|CDMA Call Forwarding (Disable)||*210|
|UMTS Call Forwarding (Enable)||*21* + Destination Number + #|
|UMTS Call Forwarding (Disable)||##21#|
|CDMA Private # for one time use||*27 + Destination Number|
|UMTS Private # for one time use||*67 + Destination Number
#31# + Destination Number
3 way calling
- Dial first number
- Press SEND
- Dial second number
- Press SEND
- PRESS SEND to connect
|Search and Rescue||999|
|Directory Assistance||send text to SDIR (7347) and the first
and last name of the person in the body
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I decide not to purchase my phone at a Smart showroom, and instead choose to use a third party retailer, what type of phone should I buy if I want it to work on your network?
You can purchase an unlocked phone with CDMA 800 MHz or 850 MHz technology.
- Can a phone that uses a SIM card work on your system?
No, unfortunately, our company uses strictly CDMA 800 and 850 MHz technology.
- What will it cost me to have my phone activated with your network, and will I have to bring anything else in?
The cost to acquire a new Smart number is $45 (inclusive of tax). You’ll need to bring in your Social Security card as a form of ID and a utility bill so we can verify your address.
- Can I change my phone number? What will be the cost for that?
Yes, if you bought your phone at Smart, you can change your number at no extra cost. If the phone was bought elsewhere there is a $45 fee (inclusive of taxes)
- Do you do phone repairs?
No, unfortunately, we don’t repair broken or damaged phones.
- Is my phone under warranty?
Our warranty policy: LIMITED WARRANTY
Smart warrants that the device sold performs according to industry standards TIA/EIA–98-D and under normal network operational conditions will be able to receive and originate communications services in accordance with its respective capability.
SMART by way of its authorized Service Centers, makes a commitment to repair or exchange at its sole discretion and without any liability, the eligible devices.
Repair times will be determined by the type of fault of the device.
- The device must be under the warranty period stated in the original receipt.
- Only handsets purchased directly from Smart through its Showrooms or Authorized Dealers are covered.
- Warranty coverage applies to the original buyer of the handset upon presentation of original receipt and proper identification.
- Phones must be returned in their original boxes with all components and accessories (phone, charger, battery, etc), in as new conditions.
This limited warranty does not cover and is void with respect to the following:
- This limited warranty is not transferable to any third party, including but not limited to any subsequent purchaser or owner of the Product.
- Handsets subjected to physical neglect, misuse, water damage, wear and tear and the like, and which have the serial number removed, defaced, altered or made illegible, are not covered under this warranty or any other.
- Normal wear and tear damages are not covered by this warranty.
- Displays, Keypads, Earpieces, microphones, cameras and accessories like batteries or chargers are not covered under this limited warranty.
- This limited warranty does not cover complimentary, rented, lost or stolen phones or phones brought by customers.
- Handsets which has been opened, repaired, modified or altered are not covered.
- Any other conditions that are not included or detailed at the eligibility clause of this warranty.
- What do I do if my phone is not working properly and the warranty is up already?
Unfortunately, Smart cannot replace the phone for you. However, you can take it to any technical service store to get it fixed. E.g. in Belize City (Magic Fingers) to see if they can fix it. If your phone cannot be fixed, we advise that you purchase another one and put your original phone number.
- I’ve lost my phone and when I call it someone else answers it. Can you disconnect or deactivate it?
In order for us to deactivate the phone, you will need to get a police report and present the receipt at any Smart showroom countrywide.
- Has my phone been deactivated?
Please provide the phone number for the Customer Service Rep to check. If it’s a prepaid number and it has 45 days of non-usage, the system will automatically deactivate the number. If it’s a postpaid customer and payment has not been made to the account, service will be deactivated.
- I am unable to make and receive calls, is there something wrong with the service?
Call 280-1000 and provide a Customer Service Representative with your phone’s ESN number (found at the back of phone once you take out battery) and they will assist you in resolving the issue.
- How do I check my balance?
To check your account balance, dial *122 (you will hear a confirmation greeting). You will then receive a message which will include your balance.
- How can I recharge my account?
There are several ways to recharge your account:
- Purchase a Smart pre paid card, at the back are two hidden numbers, scratch the one on the left to reveal the pin number to recharge your credit. Only direct recharge is working. Dial *120 + pin #.
- Purchase credit from any Gimmedalla agent. Provide the agent with your phone number and the amount you want to recharge and they will send the credit directly to your phone.
- Ez trans
- The phone card I bought cannot be entered into my phone. What should I do?
Call 280-1000 and provide a Customer Service Representative with the card’s ID number/serial number and they will check it for you.
- What are the requirements to get a post paid plan?
To obtain a post paid plan you are required to produce a utility bill that is in your name and social security card or valid driver’s license, and pay the deposit according to the plan you choose.
- Can I switch from one plan to another? Are there any additional charges?
Yes, you can switch from one Postpaid plan to another. However, you cannot change from a Postpaid plan to a Prepaid plan before the contract expires. Fees will be charged in accordance with the selection of new plan.
- If I haven’t used all my plan minutes; will my unused minutes roll over to the next month so I have more minutes?
No, the minutes that you do not use will expire at the end of your billing cycle and will not roll over to the next month.