SPEEDNET COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
IP CORE and WIFI ENGINEER
The IP Engineer will ensure the high availability of the services provided by the IP Core and WiFi Core Network, through an effective: Operation, Maintenance and Performance supervision of the IP Core and WiFi equipment
The role includes:
- Operation and maintenance of the Equipment
- Troubleshooting IP network and WiFi Broadband Issues
- Analysis and optimization of the Network performance indicators
- Installation and Integration of New Equipment’s in the IP Network
- Operate and Monitor all critical IP Packet Core and WiFi Elements
- Provide and analyze network performance KPI’s as needed for all IP/WiFi elements and based on this analysis recommend strategic and tactical Plans to avoid negative effects in the Network Services provided
- Perform Planning, Engineering, implementation, maintenance, of routing, and switching equipment
- Proactively anticipate network growth and plan accordingly for all IP/WiFi related nodes
- Implement, test, and accept new ISP partners
- Implement, Build and test configuration for Dedicated Internet, Lease Circuit, WiFi etc.
- Liaise with ISP for Service Quality, fault handling and O&M procedures
- Provide Customer Service support and troubleshooting as required
- Ability to install computer and install OS for specific services as may be required
- Ability to install Remote equipment to provide service as may be required
- Prioritize tasks and allocate time to successfully complete new and current projects with minimal supervision
- Engineering support to other teams
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or Physics and 2 to 4 years’ experience in the Technical Area of the Telecommunications Industry.
- Certifications as CCNA / CNNP in Cisco, Firewalls, CompTIA Networks and Security+ and LINUX are a Plus.
Interested persons should send a letter of application along with their Curriculum Vitae and letters of reference by Friday, December 20th, 2019 to:
2 ½ Miles Phillip Goldson Highway
Belize City, Belize
or email to: email@example.com