SMART COM (BELIZE) LTD.
Quality Control Assistant
Responsible for repairing mobile devices, primarily cell phones. This position will require an individual who thinks analytically and works well under pressure in a fast paced environment. This position will also require strong communication skills and working well with customers in and showroom.
- Repair of devices post sale/pre-sale
- Provide Weekly Report on the devices repaired
- Assist with Quality Control of devices
- Assist CSR's with Installation of PST software and drivers
- Troubleshooting tickets with CSR's
- Assist with devices when sent into MDC for inspection/Repairs
- Assist with loading of software on CDMA devices including PRL & configuring of APN’s on UMTS/LTE devices
- Maintain Inventory of all mobile device work tools
- Provide Assistance when updating drivers on all CSR's computer monthly
- Research for device missing software’s, parameter and configuration
- Assist MDC with any assistance to repair devices
- Any other task assigned from time to time
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Technical training in related fields.
- Technical certification in electronic parts and components. Past experience of at least one year in mobile phone repairs would be an asset.
- Fully computer literate with ability to manage Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point to document and catalogue results, gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Good organizational skills to classify and organize inventory.
- Basic computer troubleshooting background to be able to establish mobile connection to PC's and software for phone diagnosis.
- Team player with ability to multi-task and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Bi-lingual English – Spanish an asset
Interested persons should send a letter of application along with their Curriculum Vitae and letters of reference by Monday, June 24th, 2019 to:
2 ½ Miles Phillip Goldson Highway
Belize City, Belize
or email to: email@example.com