SMART COM (BELIZE) LTD.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CASHIER
The primary role of the Cashier/Customer Service Representative is the collection of cash from the sale of products, services and credit and the management of collected cash in adherence to Smart’s Cash Management policies.
The secondary role of the Customer Service Representative/Cashier is to give support to showroom staff in the deliverance of excellent customer service to all customers.
- Be knowledgeable in all of Smart Services, products and promotions
- Receive payment for the sale of phones and other accessories and issue receipts for these transactions
- Be able to answer basic questions about Smart products and services and promotions, resolve any concerns related to the customer's bill, update the customer's information, or sign the customer up for new services
- Conduct other transactions such as retail Gimme Dalla sales, the sale of pre-paid cards
- Ensure that deposits are prepared daily and in a timely manner in adherence to Cash management policy
- Prepare and submit accurate daily and monthly reports in a timely manner
- Maintain copies of reports either electronically or hard copy in a manner to have them readily available for auditors but in a manner to maintain customer’s confidentiality
- Minimize errors that affect customer’s billing
- Use initiative and resourcefulness in an effort to retain customers
- Maintain working area clean and orderly
- Associates Degree in Business and/or Accounting
- At least one (1) year sales experience
- Experience in cash management
- Applicant MUST reside in Placencia Village or surrounding areas
- Knowledge in IT would be an asset
- Must be Bi-lingual English - Spanish
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling Skills
- Computer skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge of Company’s products and services
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Team player with ability to multi-task and efficiently meet deadlines.
Interested persons should send a letter of application along with their Curriculum Vitae and letters of reference by Monday, June 17th, 2019 to:
2 ½ Miles Phillip Goldson Highway
Belize City, Belize
or email to: email@example.com