SMART COM (BELIZE) LTD.
Technician - Enterprise Business Unit
Provide support for the design, planning, delivery and maintenance of business solutions aimed at the Enterprise and entrepreneurial market; work closely with the IT and Network Services Departments in the design and implementation of solutions that connect to the Company’s IT and wireless networks; assist with project management and IT and TDM technologies.
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager, Engineer and Sales Team to assess and arrive at optimal and cost effective solutions for customers.
- Design and plan technical solutions along with Engineer to meet the needs of customers and provide the connectivity required to provide the services to the customer.
- Participate in installations, attend to faults and perform after hours support when the circumstances require it.
- Meet with external partners to identify and have the last “last mile” to the customer’s premises installed, tested and functional. Liaise with partners and Engineer for timely delivery.
- Conduct site surveys prior to customer installation and provide detailed report on all equipment, materials needed.
- Follow up with Engineer, Network and IT personnel for the provision and activation of the Speednet component of the solution, once a works order has been issued for provision of the services by them.
- Be responsible for the installation, monitoring of installations, maintenance and support for pbx, Internet and Dedicated Lines.
- Be responsible for the proper operation and ongoing maintenance of the network, equipment and services delivered to customers.
- Attend to customer complaints and faults; monitor performance of the service being provided.
- An Associate Degree in Information Technology with at least 2 years’ experience in related field. Bachelor’s degree in IT would be an asset.
- Must reside in Belize City or surrounding areas of employment.
- Have a driver's permit class A (Private motor vehicle).
- Bi-lingual English – Spanish
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with ability to multi-task and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
Interested persons should send a letter of application along with their Curriculum Vitae and letters of reference by Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 to:
2 ½ Miles Phillip Goldson Highway
Belize City, Belize
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org