Upgrade your phone EVERY YEAR on our NEW P.U.M.P. Program!
“Please Upgrade My Phone” (P.U.M.P.) is an exciting new leasing program being introduced by Smart! Customers on our Select, Plus, Share, and Enterprise plans can put down a 25% deposit towards the cost of a phone and make monthly payments over the course of 12 months. At the end of 12 months, customers can choose to either cover the difference for the cost of the phone or upgrade to the latest model! From July 15th - September 17th, customers who sign up for our P.U.M.P. Program will get 3GB of data FREE for 3 months! Leasing terms apply.
- Minimum of 2 years employment. Self-employed customers will be required to present a bank reference highlighting their good standing.
- Existing Smart customers must have a good credit rating.
- Employment Letter.
- Two personal references with contact numbers and addresses.
- Valid form of Identification.
- Proof of Address.
- Contract must be signed.
- Customers may qualify for more than one P.U.M.P. upon meeting certain criteria.
P.U.M.P Program features:
- Who qualifies? - Customers must currently have or sign on to one of the following plans: Select, Plus, Share, Enterprise. PUMP will not be available to Prepaid, Flex or Choice Customers. (Click here to view our Plans)
- Terms - Handsets will be given a term of 12 months to repay. At the end of 12 months, customers can choose to either cover the difference for the cost of the phone or upgrade to the latest model!
- Down Payment - A 25% down payment is required.
- Cost of Device - The standard selling price will be offered.
- Discounts / Promo Pricing - Customers under Smart P.U.M.P. Program do not qualify for promotional prices, trade-in / upgrade, or plan discounts.
- Warranty - The standard 3 month warranty applies. (Click here to view our Warranty)
- Monthly Payment - must be a maximum of 10% of monthly disposable income.
Visit your nearest showroom to apply with a Customer Service Representative or Sales Manager.
Click here to view/print/download our Leasing Agreement.